The XCEED competition goggle combines patented curved lens technology and a hydrodynamic low profile fit to give swimmers a competitive edge in perfect clarity.
“The XCEED goggles are the best goggles that I have ever worn – they are super comfortable and the vision is insane. The ability to see so clearly with incredible peripheral vision allows me to see the wall and other swimmers underwater unlike ever before.”
– Michael Phelps
- Titanium Mirror: Enhanced sun and glare protection. For maximum visibility in outdoor conditions.
- Iridescent Titanium Mirror: Enhanced visibility in low light and indoor conditions
- Mirror: Highest light filtering lens. Good for bright light and outdoor conditions.
- Smoke: Significant reduction of light transmission. Good for bright light and outdoor conditions.
- Tinted: Provides moderate glare protection. Perfect for morning and evening swims and indoor swimming.
- Patented curved lens for expanded field of vision allows the swimmer to sight walls and the competition without altering head position
- Engineered with Exo-Core technology, which combines two materials for maximum performance
- Compressed Micro-Gasket provides a leak resistant seal and a low profile design
- Semi-rigid exoskeleton maximizes the structural strength and stability of the goggle
- Ultra soft Softeril gasket provides a watertight seal and maximum comfort
- Hydrodynamic, low-profile head buckle for quick adjustments
- High-quality, low-profile Silicone strap with textured grip effect
- Anti-fog treated Polycarbonate lenses
- Ergonomic, easy to replace, interchangeable nose bridge for a customizable, comfortable fit
- Designed and manufactured in Italy
- FINA approved