Small goggle – big vision. The asymmetrical, anatomic lens design of the K180 offers a natural watertight fit with integrated curved lenses for a wide field of vision in a low profile goggle. The soft gaskets and adjustable nose bridge ensure ultimate comfort.
- Mirror: Highest light filtering lens. Good for bright light and outdoor conditions.
- Smoke/Tinted: Significant reduction of light transmission. Good for bright light and outdoor conditions.
- Clear: Maximum visibility. Good for low light and indoor conditions.
- Engineered with Exo-Core technology combining two materials for maximum performance
- Ultra soft Softeril gasket provides maximum comfort and a leak resistant seal
- Semi-rigid exoskeleton maximizes the structural strength and stability of the goggle
- Mirrored finish for maximum visibility in bright light situations
- 180-degree panoramic vision
- Anatomic lens shape for water-tight fit
- Curved lens and integrated strap loop enhances hydrodynamics
- Easy-adjust head strap
- 100% UV protection
- 3 interchangeable nose bridges